Hotel Near Royal Albert Hall
This iconic venue is located in Kensington and is home to an array of concerts, theatre productions and conferences. The Royal Albert Hall first opened its doors in 1871 and has been well maintained as a Grade 1 listed building full of history. For all event needs, they can accommodate anything from 12pax up to 500pax.
Directions to Royal Albert Hall by Tube From Clayton Hotel City of London (36 minutes)
The Royal Albert Hall is a very short distance from Clayton Hotel City of London. See the directions below.
- Walk 1 to Aldgate East Station
- Take the District line towards Ealing Broadway
- Depart the train at South Kensington
- Walk east for 13 minutes towards Cromwell Road/A4 towards Exhibition Road
- Turn left on Exhibition Road
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Prince Consort Rd
- Turn right onto Kensington Grove
- Turn left onto Jay Mews