ExCeL is a world-famous exhibition and international convention centre in Custom House, East London. It is located on a 100-acre site on the northern quay of the Royal Victoria Dock in London Docklands, between Canary Wharf and London City Airport. It a multipurpose venue and is home to the ICC London which includes a large auditorium that can hold anything from 10 boardroom style up to 1000 theatre style.
Directions by Tube (29 mins)
- Walk 10 minutes from the hotel west on New Drum St towards Leman St/A1202
- Turn Left onto Leman St
- Turn right towards Braham St
- Continue on this street until you get to Mansell St
- Turn left on Mansell St, then take a sharp left onto Tower Gateway.
- Take the DLR line towards Beckton, and get off the train at Prince Regent
- Walk 4 minutes in a north-west direction on Victoria Dock Rd towards A112
Directions by Car (5 miles, 16 minutes)
- Take A1203 to Lower Lea Crossing/A1020. Take the Exit from A1261
- Continue onto Lower Lea Crossing/A1020. Take Seagull to Sandstone Lane