Hotel Near Tower of London
The historic fortress, palace and infamous prison of the Tower of London should be on everyone’s must visit list.
Discover London’s castle, see the Crown Jewels and prepare to be shocked and intrigued by the Yeoman Warder’s stories of the towers’ nearly 1,000 years history.
12 minute’s walking distance from the hotel:
- Walk west on New Drum St towards Leman St (A1202) (85ft)
- Turn left onto Leman St (171ft)
- Turn right on Braham St (43ft)
- Slight left towards Braham St (236ft)
- Continue onto Braham St (289ft)
- Turn left onto Mansell St/A1211 (0.3miles)
- Turn left onto Minories/A1211
- Turn right onto Tower Hill/A100 (374ft)