Hotel near Wembley Stadium
Wembley is a well-established sporting arena and live music venue. Whether you are a sports fan, music lover or looking for some great entertainment in London, make sure you check out Wembley Stadiums event’s list. Take the most convenient route from the Clayton Hotel City of London and start your unforgettable experience. The total journey time is 50 minutes from Aldgate Tube station which is located 4 minutes’ walk from our hotel. Simply take the Metropolitan line direct to Wembley and enjoy what it has to offer.
UEFA Euro 2020 in London
It is home to English football, and hosts UEFA 2020, the FA Cup semi/finals annually, Rugby world league Challenge Cup and more recently the NFL games. It can hold up to 90,000 people at any one time and has 4 of the largest restaurants in London. The Wembley Stadium is going to host 7 games of the Uefa Euro 2020 football matches during June and July 2020 including the 2 semi-finals and the final.
After attending an event at Wembley Stadium extend your trip and turn it into a city break in London. Stay at the Clayton Hotel City of London and explore London by doing some of the iconic London tours or shop until you drop on Oxford street. There is an unlimited number of things to do. Contact us today if you have any more questions.
Directions by tube (48 minutes)
- Walk 6 minutes from the hotel to Aldgate Station
- Take the Metropolitan line towards Uxbridge
- Depart the train at Wembley Park Station
- Walk (10 minutes in total) South-west on Bridge Rd/A4089
- Turn left towards Olympic Way
- Turn right onto Olympic Way
- Take the stairs
- Turn right onto Engineers Way
- Turn left towards Wembley Park Blvd
- Continue onto Wembley Park Blvd
- Turn right onto Lakeside Way